I think it’s awesome when people take the time to visit my site on their favourite web browser. However, did you know that there are other ways to connect with me to make sure you never miss anything I post here?
There are a few ways of staying connected.
There are two ways to subscribe to robdale.ca
- Subscribe via RSS – RSS readers are a great way to keep track of the blogs you’re following. My blog is handled by FeedBurner, so you’ll be able to get updates no matter what RSS reader you choose to use.
- Subscribe via Email – I also use FeedBurner to handle my email subscriptions. This is a great choice for those who prefer to have my updates show up directly in your email’s inbox. Don’t worry, you wont get bombarded. I have my email settings configured so that you’ll never get more than one email in a day. Typically, the email updates are sent mid-afternoon.
Hey, I’m a cool cat … of course I’m on the following social networks:
- Follow me on Twitter – I love the networking capabilities of Twitter. You’ll find me blabbering on about God, hockey, motorcycles, and just about anything else that might peak my interest.
- Follow me on Facebook – No, I don’t play Farmville. No, I won’t join your MafiaWars. But, I do love connecting over at the Blue F.
- Follow me on Google+ – One day, Google will rule the world. Until then, add me to a circle.